A2000 Fuel Pump
The A2000 flows enough fuel to support the world’s quickest nitrous Pro-mods on gasoline and is the industry’s only fuel pump that uses a true diaphragm-controlled, adjustable bypass valve, integral to the pump. This design dampens pressure spikes, delivering smoother, more controlled flow and pressure, ensuring more consistent E.T.s and win lights.
- High torque, low RPM motor design delivers more than 350 GPH free flow, while developing less current draw than any other pump in its class.
- Adjustable diaphragm bypass valve outperforms ineffective poppet designs, minimizing flow loss and pressure fluctuation to the regulator and carburetor.
- ORB-10 inlet and outlet ports with ORB-8 return and 1/8′ NPT gauge port.
- Proprietary seal design eliminates leakage.
- Alcohol compatible.
- Multiple bolt patterns on the bottom of the pump body fit many chassis mounting options.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used on a dedicated race vehicle.
Flows Enough Fuel to Support the Quickest Pro Mods!
Aeromotive's A2000 has revolutionized how we think of fuel pumps: big performance pumps can be durable... they can last season after season. The choice of champions, the A2000 is the only fuel pump with a true diaphragm-controlled adjustable bypass valve integral to the pump. This design dampens pressure spikes for smoother, more controlled flow and pressure. The result: more consistent elapsed times and more wins.
- Alcohol compatible
- E85 compatible
- 1/8 in. NPT gauge port
- -10 AN inlet and outlet ports with -8 AN return
- Proprietary seal eliminates leakage
- Delivers 350+ GPH free flow while drawing less current than comparable pumps
- Blind holes on the pump base accommodate many popular fuel pump mounting patterns for a simple swap
- Adjustable bypass valve outperforms poppet designs to minimize flow loss/pressure fluctuation to regulator & carburetor
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS Professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need.
I need a pump that will work with a supercharger set up. I will need a maximum of 12 pounds of fuel pressure when the supercharger makes 8 psi boost. I have a boost referenced fuel pressure regulator already. Is this the pump that you recommend.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.