Brodix Race-Rite RR BB-R Series Cylinder Head 294cc Rectangle Intake Ports
WANT IT NOW?
Items You Need
Race-Rite RR BB-R Series Cylinder Heads
Cylinder Head Specifications
- Intake Port Volume: 294cc - Rectangle Port
- Combustion Chamber Volume: 119cc
- Valves: 2.250'' dia. x 5.218'' o.a.l. Intake / 1.880'' dia. x 5.394'' o.a.l. Exhaust ( 11/32'' Stem Diameter )
- Valve Springs: 1.550'' Diameter - Open Pressure: 365 lbs.; Closed Pressure: 150 lbs.; Installed Height: 1.950''; Max Lift: .650''
- Spring Retainers: 1.550'' 10° Steel
- Rocker Studs: 7/16''
- Guide Plates: 3/8''
- Valve Seals: 11/32''
- Spark Plug Configuration: Angled
- Torque Heads: 70 ft-lb.
- Torque Rocker Studs: 40-45 ft-lb.
- Intake Gasket: Fel-Pro p/n 375-1211
- Head Gasket: 4.310'' Bore - Fel-Pro p/n 375-1027, Cometic p/n 245-C5432; 4.540'' Bore - Fel-Pro p/n 375-1017, Cometic p/n 245-C5433
- Exhaust Gasket: Fel-Pro p/n 375-1411 or Cometic p/n 245-C5429
- Head Bolts: ARP p/n 070-135-3601
- Head Studs: ARP p/n 070-135-4001 (6-point)
- Spark Plug Specs: 14mm Thread, .750'' (3/4'') Reach, Gasket Seat
- Valve Angle: 26° and 4° Intake, 17° and 4° Exhaust
- Angle Milling: .0066'' per cc
- Flat Milling: .0050'' per cc
- Pushrod Slots: Standard
- Pushrods: Check pushrod clearance with head installed on the engine block before final assembly
- Stud Girdle: Standard
- Rocker Arms: Standard
- Lifters: Standard
- Pistons: Standard
- Exhaust Pattern: Standard
- Valve Centerline: Standard
- Spring Pockets: May be step cut to 1.625''
- Accessory Bolt Holes are Drilled
- Recommended Intake Manifold: Brodix HV 2000 (p/n 158-HV2000) / HV 2001 (p/n 158-HV2001) / HV 2016 (p/n 158-HV2016)
I don't see what type of camshaft these are for. Are they offered for a hydraulic roller?
Will these Brodix heads fit a BBC 468 with Icon Forged Dome Pistons 4.310?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.