- Cooling, AC & Heating
- Cold Case Aluminum Replacement Radiators for GM Cars & Trucks
Cold Case Radiators Aluminum Performance Radiator with Fan and Shroud Kit 1967-1969 GM F-Body with GM LS Swap Engine
Items You Need
Cold Case CHC547ASK
- 100% TIG-welded construction
- (2) 1.250 in. crossflow cooling rows
- Polished OE-style end tanks
- Corrugated cooling fins provide a larger surface area and better thermal heat transfer - (16) fins per inch
- The dual cooling fans flow 2,200 cfm each
- Upper hose size: 1.220 in.
- Lower hose size: 1.350 in.
- For use with an external transmission cooler
- Also fits 1968-1971 Chevy Nova big block engine models with bracket-style mounted radiators
- Radiator cap and dual fan wiring harness Not included
CHC547ASK supersedes RPE547AK
On Part Number: 359-CHC547ASK I’m looking for approximate horsepower capability of cooling for this unit? Thanks
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.