- Fuel, Carbs & Intakes
- Intake Manifold
- Carburetor Intake Manifolds
- Edelbrock Victor Jr Intake Manifold for AMC
Edelbrock Victor Jr. EFI Intake Manifold for AMC 304, 360, 390 & 401 V8 engines
Items You Need
This Edelbrock Victor Jr EFI intake maifold for AMC engines is a direct replacement for Pro-Flo 4 kits 350-35650 & 350-356500 and includes provisions for port injectors
- Customer must install original intake oil baffle to bottom of the intake
- No provisions for exhaust-heated chokes
- No heat crossover
- No provisions for factory throttle bracket
- Designed for 1970-1991 AMC 304, 360, 390 & 401 V8 engines
- Single plane design for optimal airflow and best fuel distribution
- 3500 - 8500 RPM Range
- Height = 5.740 in.
- Carb base angle = 0 degrees
- Port Size: R=1.160 in., F= .970 in., W=1.060 in., H=2.130 in.
- Fits 4150 Carburetor or Throttlebody Flange
- Designed for non-emission-controlled applications
- Standard oil fill hole
- Raised PCV boss for better oil control
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.