Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 85512 E-Series Cylinder Head Bolt Kit:
- Chevy Big Block 1965-1990 Mark IV or V engines
- Edelbrock 50459, 60459, 60479, 60499, 60559, 61459, 61559, 79539, or 79559 cylinder heads (sold separately)
- Kit contains bolts and washers for both heads
- Bolt threads rolled after heat-treating for accuracy
- Superior yield strength of 190,000 psi provides reliable loading and accurate torque
- Reduced diameter head for socket clearance
- Durable black-oxide finish w/sealer and Edelbrock E-Logo stamped on bolt head
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.