Complete BBC Engine Drive Kits
Small Block Chevy Mid-Mount Complete Accessory Drive Kit Features:
- All accessories mount directly to the water pump housing for tighter tolerances
- Bracketless accessory mounting
- O-ring seal to the engine
- Hidden thermostat bypass and heater hose ports with NPT line adapters
- LT1 style alternator
- LT1 style water pump design
- Sanden SD7 A/C compressor with line adapter
- Saginaw type II power steering pump with baffled reservoir
- Power steering adapter hardline to AN -6 adapter
- Factory-style pulley ratios for optimal accessory performance
- Billet alternator, belt tensioner, and compressor pulley covers
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.