L31 Truck Engine Kits
- JEGS Performance Replacement L31 Chevy Vortec 350 ci Crate Engine - 059-0282
- Mr. Gasket Valve Cover Gaskets - 720-5867
- Edelbrock AVS2 650 CFM Carburetor - 350-1906
- JEGS Performance Intake Manifold - 555-513002
- Fel-Pro Intake Manifold Gaskets - 375-1255
- JEGS Performance Intake Manifold Bolts - 555-83201
- NGK V-Power Resistor Spark Plug (8) - 739-TR55
- JEGS Performance 8.0mm Red Hot Pow"r Wires - 555-40211
- Chevrolet Performance HEI Distributor - 809-19432312
- Dynatex DynaBlack RTV Silicone Gasket Maker - 555-28035
Does this have a roller or flat tappet cam?
which is the starter that fits this engine?
Does this come with a balancer, flex plate, or block mounted fuel pump (being the L31)?
What’s the hp
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.