Open Plenum Phenolic Carburetor Spacers
JEGS 15497 Phenolic Carburetor Spacer with open plenum is made from thermoset plastic to provide a heat sink between an intake manifold and carburetor with a 4150/4160 series square bore Holley bolt pattern. This 2-inch tall spacer will help keep fuel cooler for a denser fuel mixture, reduce vapor lock, and add additional plenum volume to increase engine performance.
- (1) Carburetor Spacer: 2 in. tall with a 4150/4160 series square bore Holley bolt pattern and 3.560 in. W x 3.580 in. L open plenum
- (4) Carburetor mounting studs: 5/16 in.-18 threads on intake end and 5/16 in.-24 on carburetor end x 3.350 in. Long
- (4) Carburetor stud nut: 5/16 in.-24 threads with a 1/2 in. hex head
- (4) Carburetor stud flat washers: 5/16 in. ID x .591 in. OD x .060 in. thick
- (2) Carburetor Gasket: 4150/4160 series square bore Holley bolt pattern with open plenum
Will this effect the manifold vacuum for my power brakes
Will this fit my 1406 edelbrock carb
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.