Small Block Chevy
Fits: (all with 265-400 c.i.)
- 1955-1982 Corvette
- 1955-1957 Chevy Passenger Cars/Bel Air/Wagon/Nomad
- 153 tooth flywheels
- Stock or 605 steering boxes, aftermarket side engine mounts, and rear cross member (Passenger car/Bel Air/Wagon/Nomad only)
- Shorter design for maximum ground clearance on cars lowered up to 4 in.
- Check motor mount position before ordering (Passenger Car/Bel Air/Wagon/Nomad only)
- Will not fit with kick-out after-market starters.
- Will not fit if the engine is located more than 3/4" forward for HEI firewall clearance
- Installation requires left side A/C bracket part number 555-30782. 1979 and later vehicles with short compressors can use the stock bracket (Corvette only)
- Will not fit manual transmission applications
Will these fit 1961 belair 350 turbo 350 auto Coloum change
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.