Small Block Chevy
Shorty Headers Features:
- Leak proof o-ring port seals with thick 5/16 in. flanges
- Tuned length mandrel-bent primary tubes for street performance and low back pressure
- Easy trouble free installation
- Will fit angle plug heads
- 16 gauge tubing
- Black satin painted Finish
- Mounting Hardware & Gaskets Included
- Fits automatic transmission equipped vehicles only.
- Not compatible with manual transmissions. For manual transmission models use JEGS 555-30050 long tube headers
- Must modify stock exhaust to retain catalytic converters
- Will not fit 1967-69 Camaro w/ air conditioning
- Must modify rotary air conditioning bracket (on all but Chevy II/Nova)
- Requires AC bracket 555-30782
- (2) 2 1/2 in. header collectors with 3-bolt mounting flanges
- (2) Header collector gaskets
- (12) 3/8-16 x 1 in. header attaching bolts to head (requires 7/16 in. wrench)
- (1) Header exhaust gasket set of 2
- (6) 3/8-16 x 1 1/4 in. hex head bolts (requires 9/16 in. wrench)
- (6) 3/8 lock washers
- (6) 3/8-16 hex head nuts (requires 9/16 in. wrench)
Performance Headers at Budget Prices
JEGS Tubular Headers offer an immediate increase in performance by eliminating backpressure, improving exhaust flow, and building more horsepower. The consistent tubing diameter contributes to the smooth airflow and higher exhaust velocity.
Steel Headers are constructed from 16-gauge cold-rolled material and flash-control welded for an excellent fit. They come with finish choices of black satin paint and silver ceramic heat-resistant outer coating for the ultimate resistance to rust & corrosion. O-ring port seals and 5/16 in. thick flanges are heavy enough to maintain complete integrity yet pliable enough to create a leak-free surface and Heavy-Duty 3/8 in. thick flanges on some applications to prevent warpage.
Stainless Steel Headers are constructed from 16-gauge 304 SS material, have mandrel-bent primary tubes, 3/8 in. thick flanges, and are flash-control welded to provide a leak-free seal and perfect fit.
Does this fit a 69 camaro 327 with a manuel transmission
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.