Small Block Chevy
JEGS 555-30062 Shorty Headers Features:
- Fits Small Block Chevrolet engines such as 283, 305, 307, 327, 350, 383 (stroker), 400, and others based on the popular platform
- Leak-proof o-ring port seals with thick 5/16 in. flanges
- Tuned-length mandrel-bent primary tubes for street performance and low back pressure
- Easy trouble-free installation
- Will fit angle plug heads
- 16 gauge tubing
- Black satin-painted Finish
- Mounting Hardware & Gaskets Included
- Fits automatic transmission-equipped vehicles only
- Not compatible with manual transmissions. For manual transmission models use JEGS 555-30050 long tube headers
JEGS 555-30062 Shorty Headers Notes:
- Must modify stock exhaust to retain catalytic converters
- Will not fit 1967-69 Camaro w/ air conditioning
- Must modify rotary air conditioning bracket (on all but Chevy II/Nova)
- Requires AC bracket 555-30782
JEGS 555-30062 Shorty HeadersInclude:
- (2) 2 1/2 in. header collectors with 3-bolt mounting flanges
- (2) Header collector gaskets
- (12) 3/8-16 x 1 in. header attaching bolts to head (requires 7/16 in. wrench)
- (1) Header exhaust gasket set of 2
- (6) 3/8-16 x 1 1/4 in. hex head bolts (requires 9/16 in. wrench)
- (6) 3/8 lock washers
- (6) 3/8-16 hex head nuts (requires 9/16 in. wrench)
Do Shorty headers really make a difference?
- Yes, JEGS 40008 Shorty Headers enhance exhaust flow, providing improved performance and a noticeable power increase for Small Block Chevy GM A, F, and X-Bodies. Experience better throttle response and increased torque with our quality short-tube headers.
Will Shorty headers increase horsepower?
- Absolutely! JEGS 40008 Shorty Headers optimize exhaust scavenging, unlocking additional horsepower potential for your Small Block Chevy engine. Upgrade to JEGS shorty headers for a significant power boost and a more exhilarating driving experience.
Are Shorty headers worth the money?
- Yes, investing in JEGS 40008 Shorty Headers is worthwhile. The performance gains and improved engine efficiency justify the value for Small Block Chevy enthusiasts. Upgrade confidently, knowing you're getting a reliable and effective product.
What are the best headers to order for 350 small block?
- For a Small Block Chevy, our JEGS 40008 Shorty Headers are an excellent choice, delivering optimal exhaust flow and performance. Enhance your 350 small block's capabilities with our top-notch short headers designed for efficiency and power.
Will they fit a 1975 Pontiac lemans with 350 small block
Will headers fit 86 Buick regal, auto trans, a/c, 350 sbc?
Will this fit 305 engine on a 1985 chevy K10 pickup.
Will they fit an 88 c1500 5.7 tbi?
Will this fit a 1970 chevy caprice 350sbc?
Will they fit 86 caprice with vortex heads
Will this headers fit 1986 Chevy k10 with a 305 engine?
Would this fit a 84 firebird trans am with a swapped 350 small block
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.