Small Block Ford
JEGS 513046 Small Block Ford 351W Hi-Rise Intake Manifold was developed for racing and is compatible with square-bore carburetors.
Intake Manifold Features:
- Fits 1969-1996 Small Block Ford 351 Windsor V8 Engine
- Hi-Rise single plane
- Open plenum accepts 4150/4160 square bore carburetors
- Airgap design keeps hot engine oil away from intake runners resulting in a cooler, denser charge for more performance
- (8) Intake runner bosses cast in for nitrous or fuel injector ports
- Port exit dimensions: 1 in. W x 1.9375 in. H
- Recommended Intake Gasket: JEGS p/n 555-210200 Sold Separately
- Intake gasket port matching is recommended for optimum performance
- Estimated runner length - Shortest: 4.00 in.
- Estimated runner length - Longest: 7.00 in.
- Manifold height: (A) 5.680 in. + (B) 5.680 in. divided by 2 = 5.680 in.
- Click here to determine carburetor pad height.
- Aftermarket 4-bbl carbs are not compatible with Ford Auto Overdrive Transmission (AOD) unless used with JEGS throttle cable bracket & springs p/n 555-157050 Sold Separately
- It will not fit 255ci engines
- No provision for divorced or heated choke
- Not Legal For Sale/Use On Pollution Controlled Vehicles
- Stock/stamped steel valve covers may require 3/16 in. (or thicker) valve cover gaskets. We recommend 555-21120 or 555-210270 for adequate runner clearance. Sold Separately
- Carburetor Fuel Inlet Lines & Fittings
- Carburetor Spacers
- Fuel Filters
- Carburetor Linkage, Choke Kits & Components
- Quick Fuel Q-Series Racing Carburetors
- JEGS Bandit Series EFI Throttle Body System
|JEGS Carb Recommendations/Notes|
|570 CFM||670 CFM||770 CFM|
|Up to 300 HP||300 to 400 HP||400 to 500 HP|
|555-15840||1-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and gasket only|
|555-15841||2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1/2" spacer|
|555-15842||2-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1" spacer|
|555-15846||3-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 2" spacer|
|Carburetor Base Gaskets|
|Intake Manifold Bolts|
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.