Chevy/GM-Style Aluminum Radiators
- Constructed with two rows of 1-inch noculoc-brazed tubes with maximized fin counts for peak efficiency
- Lightweight all-aluminum construction for improved performance & cooling
- Configuration: Chevy/gm-style with a top left (driver) and bottom right (passenger) radiator hose
- Dimensions: Overall size: 31 in. w x 19 in. h, core: 25.625 in. w x 17.500 in. h
- Mechanically formed aluminum tanks, that are fully tig welded, provide precise fitment to ensure leak-free operation
- Replaces Northern Part Number 209677
Ithink this should work in my 68 chevelle would like to know measurements where it sets in the rubber cushions mine is 28 1/2 corewidth 28 1/4 core height is 17 i think if close i can make work any advice appreciated thank you
How much does the radiator weigh
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.