Ford/Chrysler-Style Aluminum Radiators
Offered in Two Configurations for a Wide Range of Applications
Chevy/GM-style performance aluminum radiators are a top left (driver) and bottom right (passenger) configuration, and Ford/Chrysler-style performance aluminum radiators are a top right (passenger) and bottom left (driver) configuration.
- Lightweight All-Aluminum Construction for improved performance & Cooling
- Constructed with Two Rows of 1 In. Noculoc-Brazed Tubes with Maximized Fin Counts For Peak Efficiency
- Crossflow Tube Design Maximizes Cooling Capacity
- Mechanically Formed Aluminum Tanks, that are Fully TIG Welded, Provide Precise Fitment to Ensure Leak-Free Operation
- Billet Radiator Filler Necks Accept Standard 1 5/8 in. Inner Cap Diameter
- Aluminum Fan Shrouds Also Available – Sold Separately
For the finishing touch, choose from JEGS Radiator Accessories (sold separately).
- Polished Radiator Cap without Logo 555-51162
- Polished Radiator Cap with JEGS Logo 555-51160
- Clear Anodized Radiator Cap with JEGS Logo 555-51161
- Polished Teardrop Radiator Cap with Crown Logo 555-51164
- Aluminum Radiator Core Covers Click Here
- Drain Petcock 555-51143
- Anti-Corrosion Plug 555-51994
What radiator cap do I need it, doesn't come with one and no info on which one I need
I purchased your 24" X 19" aluminum radiator (555-52016) and universal radiator mount (52080). I am looking for a recommendation for your most efficient electro drive cooling fan to fit this package.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.