JEGS GM 10 & 12 Bolt Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit for 1968-1969 GM F-Body/1968-1974 GM X-Body [Premium Kit w/E-Brake] Red Calipers
Items You Need
Staggered Shock Configuration
Special Note: Staggered shock rear axles require you to mount the driver’s side brake caliper towards the front of the car and the passenger side brake caliper towards the rear of the car.
- For Leaf Spring Rear Axles with One Shock Forward and One Shock Behind the Rear Axle
- Each Rotor is 11 in. Diameter and Drilled for GM 5 x 4.750 Bolt Pattern and 7/16 ID Stud Hole
- Works on C-Clip or Non-C-Clip Rear Ends.
- Does Not Fit S-10 Chassis, Truck Frames, or 14 in. Rims
- Maximum Diameter of 6.110 in. to Fit Rotor Hat
- 0.050 in. x 45-degree Chamfer
- 2.786 in. Max Register Axle
JEGS 630114 Premium Kit Includes:
- (1 Set) Loaded Red Powder Coated Calipers Left/Driver and Right/Passenger Side with Built-in Emergency Brake
- (2) 11 in. Diameter Hubless 10 Hole Cross-Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- (2) 10 mm Stainless Steel Brake Hoses
- (2) 10 mm Banjo Bolts
- (4) 10 mm Copper Washers
- (6) 3/8 in.-24 x 50 Bolts
- (6) 3/8 in.-24 Lock Nuts
- (6) 20 x 10.5 x 2 Washers
- (2) Brake Hose Clips
- (1 box) Left/Driver and Right/Passenger Side Caliper Brackets
- (6) Shims
- (2) Brake Hose Mounting Tabs
- (2) Square Backing Plates/Axle Flange
- (2) Emergency Brake Cables
What about a master cylinder and prop valve for 70 camaro
will this kit fit my 76 nova
Will this kid fit a 92 Silverado with a 6-inch Lift Kit
Will this brake kit fit 1972 nova 10 bolt rear diff ? Thanks
Will it fit my 1979 Trans Am 10 bolt rear end
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.