15" x 10"
JEGS 66089 Features:
- One-Piece A-356 Cast Aluminum Construction
- CNC Machined for the perfect fit
- Lightweight and extremely corrosion resistant like stainless steel
- Includes 2 3/8" Deep Center Cap with JEGS Logo
- For applications with deeper hubs, we recommend JEGS 555-69155
- These wheels are machined for standard Acorn Style Lug Nuts and are sold separately (See Lug Nut Chart Below). A JEGS thin wall socket is required for installation 555-W32902.
- If desired, JEGS Spline Drive Acorn Style Lug Nuts are available (Click Here). These lug nuts require a JEGS thin wall spline drive socket for installation 555-65446 or 555-65460.
Will these fit my 91 f150 2wd?? 15x7 front and 15x 10 rear
How about 1981 c10 don’t no back space but I want at least 9 or 9 1/2 in front
Would these wheels fit my 1979 Chevy c10 stepside
Does this fit a Chevy s 10 hub ? It’s a ten bolt rearend. If it doesn’t I ordered the wrong ones !
Will these fit my 98 Silverado 2wd
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.