MSD's Powersports Programmable MC-4 Motorcycle Ignition provides incredible output and energy, along with PC-programmable capabilities for great tuning opportunities. The MC-4 provides over 190 mJ of spark energy to each coil to fully burn the fuel mixture of high output race engines. Below 3,300 rpm the MC-4 delivers a long series of multiple sparks that burns in the cylinder for 20° to keep the engine performing well at lower rpm. Every spark is at full power even through redline rpm to ensure the most power through top end and this spark energy can be controlled through an array of timing and rpm controls. The MC-4 is programmable with MSD's Pro-Data+ software so you can custom tune your timing and rpm parameters. This ignition is capable of producing plot timing curves in 0.1° increments every 100 rpm.
- bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Is this a truly stand alone ignition system for Japanese inline 4 cylinder engines ?
- y_2019, m_10, d_20, h_6CST
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
- loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_1246153, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]