GM LS-series, LT-1 / LT-4 / L-98 high performance hydraulic roller applications
Click Here to see 660-221428 Valve Spring Load Chart
Better By Design
Manley NexTek (Next Generation) Valve Springs were developed over a decade ago and still offer unequaled performance. These durable springs are able to satisfy the demands of top-level engine builders who need the absolute highest-quality valve springs available. Manley Nextek springs can be found in drag race applications ranging from Bracket racers to Top Fuel, oval track engines across the country, and muscle cars on the street and strip.
- Manufactured from HiTensile Chrome Silicon steel
- Shotpeened to MIL Specs for maximum fatigue life
- Proprietary multi-step heat treating minimizes load loss
- Tightly controlled open end flatness reduces valve stem side loading
- Tip thickness designed to eliminate overload breakage
- Specially processed premium-grade chrome silicon that is virtually free of impurities or surface irregularities
- Available in Polished and Super Finished versions to reduce friction, improve fatigue life and minimize load loss
- Super Finished is a multi-step surface enhancement that significantly improves fatigue strength
Click Here to see Valve Springs Load Chart
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.