These water pumps use Meziere's special winding motor that delivers more than 3,000 hours of reliable service. The pump housing and impeller are CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum, and the large main shaft is stainless steel with a ceramic seal. Single outlet pump weighs only 6.3 pounds; dual outlet pump weighs 6.4 pounds. Designed for small engine applications, sport compacts, and water-to-air intercoolers, this water pump installs where you need it.
- Height: 7.25''
- Stainless steel hardware
- 3,000+ hours service life
- Suitable for street or strip
- Draws 6-7 amps under normal use
- Free-Flow Rate: 20 gallons per minute
- Remote mount inline design for universal fit
- Stainless steel main shaft with premium ceramic seal
- Requires O-ring AN fittings (common on many pumps)
- Single inlet port threaded -12AN to accept a variety of fittings
- Single/dual outlet port threaded -12AN to accept various line connections
- Lightweight (single outlet unit is 6.3 pounds; dual outlet unit is 6.4 pounds)
- 2-Year Unlimited Mileage Guarantee
- To finish the system, hardware is included but inlet and outlet fittings are not. Choose fittings based on the size and type of hose connection.
- Meziere -12AN O-Ring Fittings are available for -8AN, -10AN, -12AN, -16AN, 5/8'', 3/4'', 1'', or 1-1/4'' slip hose.
- The 12-volt pump will work with 16-volt systems. Care should be taken that the pump is not running while charging.
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS Professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.