The Accel Super Stock Spiral Wires feature color-coordinated wire and spark plug boots in red, black, blue and yellow. At only 500 ohms/foot resistance, more ignition energy can reach the spark plug to produce a hotter, longer-lasting spark flame kernel. The result is higher performance through improved efficiency, quicker throttle response, and reduced emissions. The double silicone construction of Accel 8mm Super Stock Spark Plug Wires is rated to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. High-gloss wire jackets resist moisture, chemicals, and heat extremes for longer life and great looks. A fiberglass braid adds greater pull strength and terminal retention while stainless steel spark plug terminals provide corrosion resistance, longevity, and excellent electrical conductivity.
Accel Super Stock Wires are available in both custom and universal applications available for many vehicles.
- 8 mm HEI/non-HEI street applications
- High-temp silicone jackets resist moisture, chemicals, and severe temperatures up to 550 Degrees F
- High-strength fiberglass braid for added pull strength
- Silicone insulation eliminates arcing
- Stainless steel plug terminals for high electrical conductivity and corrosion resistance