Big Block Chrysler
Designed for 413-426-440 c.i.d. Chrysler V8s. Use with Performer-Plus cam #350-2192 for low-end torque or Performer RPM cam 350-7194 for top-end power. Manifold measures 8.75'' across block.
- Will not fit 1962-64 Max Wedge heads
- Recommended Intake Gasket: JEGS p/n 555-210501
- Carb center to center distance: 6-7/16''
- Manifold Height: (A) 4.45" , (B) 4.88"
- Carb Pad Height: 4.66" Click here to determine carburetor pad height.
- Port Exit Dimensions: 1.64" x 1.94"
- Edelbrock Intake Manifold 350-5440
- Edelbrock Throttle Linkage 350-7094
- Edelbrock Fuel Line 350-8088
- Edelbrock Carburetor 350-1405 (front orientation)
- Edelbrock Performer Carburetor - 350-1406 (rear orientation)
- Edelbrock Air Cleaner 350-1235
- Jegs Intake Manifold Gaskets 555-210501
- Jegs Carburetor Stud Kits 555-15840 (Qty. 2)
- Jegs Intake Bolts 555-83200
Would you recommend using velocity stacks with this set up? I so what height?
This seems like it could possibly be a good match with the 284-484 purple shaft cam also. What are your thoughts and why?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.