The Go EFI 4 Matte Black Self-Tuning Fuel Injection is rated at 600 HP but is suitable for engines from 200 HP through 650 HP. This system is perfect for your everyday Driver right up to your weekend Street Machine or Bracket Racer. It features the fastest most accurate self-learning available, timing control, wet flow annular discharge and tons of additional features. It fits any 4-bbl intake manifold and is the most self-contained and full-featured unit of this type. The ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body, which greatly simplifies installation. No hole in your firewall and no unsightly harness draped across your engine. This is also the only computer mounted throttle body that offers spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor. It also has a built-in fuel pressure regulator. A hand-held controller features a touch screen for quick and easy initial set-up.
- Four flow-matched injectors
- Supports up to 600 HP
- Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- Bosch 4.2 wideband O2 sensor
- ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash
- Universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold
- Throttle linkage suits most transmissions
- Voltage control fuel pump control
- Wet flow technology with unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from the touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly
- Single fan control
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control the timing
- Built-in fuel pressure regulator
- Inlet fitting: 9/16 in.-24 to 6AN
- Return fitting: 10 mm x 1.25 to 6AN
- Not legal for sale or use in emission restrictive states including California
Will this work for a Buick 225 odd fire
I am looking for a fuel injection for a 1982 Volkswagen vanagon camper van gas engine 2.0 liter engine manual transmission, with ac air conditioner !
I have a 95 chevy 1500 350 small block what all would I have to do to the this to work. I have tbi right now wanna swap over to this.
what kind of fuel pressure will be needed to run this set up. i have a holley blue fuel pump now
I have a 1981 corvette, with a small block and turbo 400 automatic transmission. My TH-400 transmission requires throttle kick-down linkage for shifting properly, what model would be compatible with it?
Will this work with a camshaft with 300 duration and a LSA at 108?
Will this work on my 1984 Chevy K5 Blazer 5.0? And will I need any additional parts?
I have a 85 C10 will this work where your vehicle has to go though emission control testing?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.