Flowmaster 615109 Features:
- Includes stainless steel hardware for increased service life
- Gains up to +15 Horsepower (HP)
- Gains up to +18 ft.-lbs. Torque (TQ)
- Washable/reusable filter element allows a lifetime of efficiency
- Black anodized aluminum fittings provide enhanced corrosion resistance and a custom aspect
- Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) tube construction delivers improved airflow performance
- Black powder-coated air dam
- Premium high-quality materials and components
- No cutting or drilling required for installation
- Only fits 5.2L and 5.9L engines
- Does not require an ECU tune
- Legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy.
- Not legal for sale or use in the state of California. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to legal status.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.