- Horsepower: 430 hp at 5,500 RPM
- Torque: 475 lb.-ft. at 4,000 RPM
- Cast Iron
- Coyote 5.0 and Modular 4.6/5.4 Bellhousing Bolt Pattern
- Bore/Stroke: 107.200 mm x 101 mm (4.220 in. x 3.977)
- Displacement: 7.3L (445 ci)
- Crankshaft: Forged
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Pistons: Cast aluminum
- OE Super-Duty Flexplate
- Camshaft: Hydraulic roller with variable cam timing (OHV Cam-in-Block)
- Valve Lift: 13.670 mm (0.538 in.) Intake / 15.260 mm (0.601 in.) Exhaust
- Firing Order: 15486327
Cylinder Head Information:
- Cylinder Heads: OE aluminum
- Valve Size: 55.130 mm (2.170 in.) Intake / 42.530 mm (1.674 in.) Exhaust
- Assembled Long Block
- Composite EFI Intake Manifold (Injectors, Fuel Rail, 80 mm Throttle Body)
- Oil Pan 8-qt
- Timing Cover
- Spark Plugs
- Spark Plug Wires
- Ignition Coils
- Harmonic Balancer
- Exhaust Manifolds
- Factory Lift Brackets
- Engine Cradle
How much vacuum does it have at idle
Will it fit Ford Explorer 2013 with AWD? Just curious.. what other mods will have to be done?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.