- Open-ends with a non-slip design that grips and holds fasteners to reduce slip-offs and rounding
- Constructed of industrial-grade chrome vanadium steel
- Mirror-polished chrome plating finish
- Long pattern handles for added reach and torque
- Box ends have a 15-degree offset for added clearance
- Exceeds ANSI standards for torque, length, and hardness
- The laser-cut foam organizer tray drops easily into any tool chest drawer
- Wrench sizes printed on the tray for easy identification
Reliable Tools to Get the Job Done Right
For more than 100 years, enthusiasts have put their trust into Ingersoll Rand to deliver quality, reliable, and durable hand tools. Whether in a professional setting or just a weekend mechanic, Ingersoll Rand offers a variety of automotive, innovative, and specialty tools that you can rely on to get the job done right and fast. Choosing Ingersoll Rand will ensure a level of excellence that cannot be matched by the competition.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.