JEGS 41264 5 in. Performance Tachometer with silver face sets the new standard for quality and value. We have packed all of the latest technology into this tachometer at an unbelievable price.
- Works with 1 to 12 cylinder engines
- Pedestal mount base
- Works with 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 PPR signal inputs
- Two signal input options: Green wire connects to the ignition coil, Purple wire connects to a clean tachometer signal on ignition box, ECU or tach adapter
- High-speed full sweep stepper motor movement
- Amber or white through-the-dial LED lighting
- Illuminated pointer
- Pointer return to zero feature
- Low profile case (only 2 in. deep)
- Advanced circuitry & vibration-resistant components
- Programmable (6) LED 1.5 in. super-bright shift light
- For matching gauges we recommend our JEGS 2 1/16 in. or 2 5/8 in. diameter models
5 in. Electrical Performance Tachometers
JEGS 5 in. Tachometers have a black, silver, or white face to match JEGS 2 1/16 in. or 2 5/8 in. Gauges. Tachs come complete with one-touch peak RPM memory recall, lit pointer, black housing, silver or black bezel, shift light, and mounting bracket.
Can the shift light be removed on this?
Is this compatable with MSD igniton boxes 7AL2 ? OR DO I NEED A TACH ADAPTER?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.