JEGS 41260 5 in. Performance Tachometer with black face sets the new standard for quality and value. We have packed all of the latest technology into this tachometer at an unbelievable price.
- Works with 1 to 12 cylinder engines
- Pedestal mount base
- Works with 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 PPR signal inputs
- Two signal input options: Green wire connects to the ignition coil, Purple wire connects to a clean tachometer signal on ignition box, ECU or tach adapter
- High-speed full sweep stepper motor movement
- Amber or white through-the-dial LED lighting
- Illuminated pointer
- Pointer return to zero feature
- Low profile case (only 2 in. deep)
- Advanced circuitry & vibration-resistant components
- Programmable (6) LED 1.5 in. super-bright shift light
- For matching gauges we recommend our JEGS 2 1/16 in. or 2 5/8 in. diameter models
Will this tach work with GM hei dist. without any special boxes?
Does this come with mounting brackets and will i nees anything to hook this up to a used msd 6a 6200 box
Will this work with a 30 year old MSD 6A, when attaching the Purple wire to the MSD tach output connection?
Will this tach work with a autometer 9117 tach adapter.
Will this work on my 3 cylinder engine car? Also with a distributorless ignition car?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.