GM Specific Fit Headers
- 1955-1982 Corvette
- 1955-57 Passenger Car/Wagon/Nomad
- Will not fit angle plug heads.
- Shorter design for maximum ground clearance on cars lowered up to 4 in.
- Does not fit with kickout aftermarket starters.
- Will not fit 168 tooth flywheels.
- Fits stock or 605 steering boxes, aftermarket side engine mounts and rear trans cross member. (Passenger Car/Wagon/Nomad Only)
- Check motor mount position before Ordering. (Passenger Car/Wagon/Nomad Only)
- Will not fit if engine is located more than 3/4 in.forward for HEI firewall clearance. Fits with Total Cost Involved engine mount kit PN 725-7005-80. (Passenger Car/Wagon/Nomad Only)
Note: This product is Not legal for Street or Off Highway use in California or in states that have adopted California Emissions Regulations and is only intended for Closed Course Competition use.
Durable Performance Headers with Excellent Flow
Patriot Specific-Fit GM Car Headers are built from mandrel-bent mild steel tubing and deliver exceptional flow to improve your engine’s throttle response and engine efficiency for maximum performance. These direct-fit headers feature surface-machined steel flanges, excellent ground clearance and are available your choice of a black hi-temp, raw, or metallic ceramic coating for maximum durability and heat control. All header kits come complete with hardware, collector reducers, and gaskets.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.