Hooker Headers Super Comp Headers Big Block Mopar 383-440
Items You Need
MOPAR Big Block
- 67-69 Barracuda/Dart/Swinger, 70-75 Dart/Swinger/Demon/ Duster/Valliant/Aspen/Diplomat/Volare
- Fenderwell exit.
- Hooker headers for MOPAR 383-440 engines will bolt on the popular aftermarket B-S heads. However, because the exhaust port centerline on these heads is 5/8'' higher and 3/8'' out from the engine centerline compared to stock heads, some header modifications will be required for installation. Custom header applications will be required to fit the B-1 heads because of the angled spark plug location.
- Power Steering - Yes
- Power Brakes - No
- Air Conditioning - No
- Smog Pump - No
- Manual Column Shifter - No
- Manual Floor Shifter - Yes
- Automatic Column Shifter - No
- Automatic Floor Shifter - Yes
Included Items Note: Bolts and Gaskets Included, Reducers required
Port Shape: SAP
Emissions Compatibility: Street Legal for Pre-1974 Vehicles
Will these headers work with original cast iron 906 heads?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.