JEGS 4L70E Performance Transmission for Late Model GM LS 4WD Truck
Items You Need
JEGS 555-603234 4L70E Transmission Notes:
- This transmission will not work in older vehicles without an external controller. If your transmission has an external PRNDL switch please look at JEGS 555-603020, 555-603025, 555-603022, or 555-603024
- This unit only works in vehicles with a 17-pin (blue) wiring harness connector
- The transfer case adapter is not included
- Does not come with a shifter bracket
- If you have any problem installing this transmission, please call the JEGS technical support line before returning it. Our experts may be able to assist you with the proper installation.
JEGS 603234 4L70E transmission can also be used in an older vehicle when converting to an electronically-controlled overdrive transmission. The conversion to older vehicles will require the use of a transmission controller, crankshaft spacer, special crossmember, driveshaft changes, and other modifications (all sold separately).
JEGS 555-603234 Features:
- Heavy-duty sunshell
- Heavy-duty 3-4 clutch pack
- New front and rear sprags
- Shift kit
- New electronics
- Internal P.R.N.D.L. switch
- Input speed sensor
- Remanufactured pump with new rotor vane slide and stator support
- Corvette servo
- New bushing kit
- 0.500 Boost valve
- Cooler line fitting size: 9/16 in. -18
- Transmission Fluid Capacity: 6 quarts
- Replacement drain plug seal
- Transfer case adapter to case o-ring
- Dipstick grommet
Will this fit in a 2011 silverado 1500 4x4 with the 4.8 and 4 speed automatic
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.