The JEGS W5259 push pin retainer tool set combines 12 sizes of pins to fit most applications along with the necessary fastener removal tool. Conveniently packaged in a resealable plastic container, each fastener is arranged in individual compartments. Over time these plastic pins can become brittle and are prone to breaking when removed. Don't let missing hardware prevent you from securely installing everything from time components to engine bay cowling panels.
- Include 20 pins in each of the 12 sizes
- Universal fit design works on many brands including Chrysler, Ford, GM, Honda, Nissan, and Toyota
- Applications include bumper trim, door trim, engine bay cowling, radiator shields, and more
- The included fastener removal tool easily slides the pin out of its housing eliminating the need to use screwdrivers and crowbars
- Fastener removal tool dimensions: 8 3/4 in. L x 1 in. W x 1 in. H
- Sizes and styles included:
- Shield retainer [1/4 in. hole]
- Mud skirt blind rivet [1/4 in. hole]
- Shield retainer [5/16 in. hole]
- Shield retainer [23/64 in. hole]
- Shield retainer [9/32 in. hole]
- Shield retainer [25/64 in. hole]
- Shield retainer [3/8 in. hole]
- Push-type retainer [23/64 in. hole]
- Air baffle to undercarriage push-type retainer [5/16 in. hole]
- Rear bumper cover push-type retainer [23/64 in. hole]
- Push-type retainer [23/63 in. hole]
- Front fender push-type retainer [5/16 in. hole]
OE-Style Replacement Fasteners
JEGS offers OEM-quality nylon Trim Clips. These kits are available for GM, Ford, and Chrysler, along with a universal kit. Each assortment includes the essential retainers, fasteners, and clips needed to replace your broken or missing originals. Keep your car looking and running like new with replacement hardware from JEGS.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.