- Without smog injection or injection heads.
- Modification to stock exhaust required to retain catalytic converter.
- Shortie style hedder. Maximum ground clearance.
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled motor vehicles.
- Will not fit (Saginaw) close ratio P/S with 825 power steering box.
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled motor vehicles. Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled motor vehicles.
- Must modify rotary A/C bracket
- Elite replacement gasket #27520.
- The factory black paint applied to uncoated headers is not hi-temp, and is for pre-installation protection only.
Each set uses mild steel, smooth flowing, CNC mandrel bent tubes, that are hand-welded to ensure each pair is identical to the next. Hedman's unique, gasketless ball and socket collector design allows your vehicle's exhaust system to bolt up, even if it is not perfectly aligned with the header collectors. These headers are uncoated, and ship from the factory with a temporary black paint that will burn off when submitted to normal operating temperatures. Each set includes a pair of gaskets, header flange bolts and collector bolts. No collector gasket is needed. For the ultimate protection from the elements, click the following link to view Hedman's own HTC Hi-Tech Coated Headers.
Hi, I was wondering if these would work on my 79 z28 camaro with 350 sbc and automatic transmission. The car doesn't have a/c no more? Thanks
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.