Small Block Ford Intake Manifolds
- Port exit dimensions: 1.030 in. x 1.810 in.
- Recommended Intake Gasket: JEGS p/n 555-210200
- Intake gasket port matching is recommended for optimum performance
- Estimated runner length - Shortest: 5 in.
- Estimated runner length - Longest: 7 in.
- Manifold height: (A) 3.960 in., (B) 4.850 in.
- Click here to determine carburetor pad height.
- Aftermarket 4-bbl carbs are not compatible with Ford Auto Overdrive Transmission (AOD) unless used with JEGS Throttle Cable Bracket & Springs p/n 555-157050
- It will not fit 255ci engines
- No provision for divorced or heated choke
- Stock/stamped steel valve covers may require 3/16" (or thicker) valve cover gaskets. We recommend 555-21120 or 555-210270 for adequate runner clearance.
|JEGS Carb Recommendations/Notes|
|570 CFM||670 CFM||770 CFM|
|Up to 300 HP||300 to 400 HP||400 to 500 HP|
|555-15840||1-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and gasket only|
|555-15841||2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1/2" spacer|
|555-15842||2-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1" spacer|
|555-15846||3-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 2" spacer|
|Carburetor Base Gaskets|
|Intake Manifold Bolts|
Dual-Plane Performance Intake
JEGS Champion Series 331 Dual Plane Aluminum Intake Manifolds feature the latest machining techniques to ensure the best quality results. The cast aluminum intake manifold construction yields a lighter, more consistent casting for smoother intake runners, optimal fuel atomization, and improved fuel & air distribution to the cylinders—resulting in more power!
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.