Staggered Shock Configuration
Special Note: Staggered shock rear axles require you to mount the driver’s side brake caliper towards the front of the car and the passenger side brake caliper towards the rear of the car.
- For Leaf Springs with One Shock Forward and One Shock Behind the Rear Axle
- Does Not Fit S-10 Chassis, Truck Frames, or 14 in. Rims
- Designed Only for 1968-1969 F-Body Cars & 1968-1974 X Bodies
- Maximum Diameter of 6.11 in. to Fit Rotor Hat
- 0.050 in. x 45 degree Chamfer
- 2.786 in. Max Register Axle
- (1 Set) Loaded Raw Calipers Left/Right with Piston Diameter of 2.940 in. (74.55 mm)
- (2) Hubless 10 Hole Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors
- (2) 10 mm Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hoses
- (2) 10 mm Banjo Bolts
- (4) 10 mm Copper Washers
- (6) 3/8 in. -24 x 50 Bolts
- (6) 3/8 in. -24 Lock Nuts
- (6) 20 x 10.5 x 2 Washers
- (2) Brake Hose Clips
- (1 box) Left & Right Caliper Brackets
- (6) Shims
- (2) Brake Hose Mounting Tabs
- (2) Square Backing Plates/Axle Flange
Add Safety, Reliability, and Performance to Your Vehicle with Rear Disc Brakes
JEGS 10 & 12-Bolt GM Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kits combine some of the best features available to make your selection and installation easy. Our brake kits include brackets, flanges, and large GM calipers with pads for small GM (4-bolt) housing ends. GM Rear Disc Brake Kits are available for standard (coil springs with both shocks behind the rear axle) or staggered (leaf springs with one shock forward of and one shock behind the rear axle) set-ups.
Standard Kits Include Factory-style rotors, brake cables (as listed), rubber brake hoses, raw brake calipers, and mounting hardware.
Premium Kits Include Cross-drilled and slotted rotors, brake cables (as listed), braided stainless-steel brake hoses, and a choice of raw, red, or black powder-coated calipers and mounting hardware.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.