Edelbrock Performer RPM 383 Intake Manifold BB-Chrysler " B" 361-400ci
Items You Need
Chrysler 361-400ci ''B'' Block V8
Designed for 361-383-400ci Chryslers that measure 7.75'' across block. Dual-plane design results in excellent low-rpm torque and high-rpm power. High flow runner design will handle the popular stroker combinations. Recommended for high-performance street and strip applications. Will not fit 1962-64 Max Wedge heads.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.13'' x 2.13''
- Manifold height: (A) 4.90'' , (B) 5.80''
- Carb pad height = 5.35'' Click here to determine carburetor pad height
- Edelbrock Thunder AVS 650cfm Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1905 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1806
- Edelbrock Performer 750cfm Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1407
- Edelbrock Performer 800cfm Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1412 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1413
- Edelbrock Thunder AVS 800cfm Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1812 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1813
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.