350ci Crate Engine Kits
- JEGS Small Block Chevy 350ci Crate Engine - 059-7353
- FiTech GoStreet EFI 400 HP Throttle Body Basic Kit - 546-30003
- Hyperfuel Go EFI Fuel Command Center 2 - 493-40004
- FiTech Throttle Return Spring & Bracket Kit - 546-60011
- JEGS Champion Intake - 555-513000
- Fel-Pro H/P Intake Manifold Gaskets - p/n 375-1204
- JEGS Intake Manifold Bolts - 555-83200
- JEGS HEI Distributor - 555-40002
- JEGS Carburetor Stud Kit:- 555-15840
- JEGS Valve Cover Gaskets - 555-210070
Will this motor fit and work in my 1987 chevrolet R10? Thank you.
What are the hp and torque ratings?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.