Chevy LS Carbureted Intake Manifold Kits
This powerful manifold is designed for the popular Chevrolet LS1 5.7L small-block V8 originally used in 1997-Up Corvette and 1998-2002 Camaro/Firebird. It also fits the Corvette LS6 and Gen III LR4 4.8L, LM7 5.3L, and LQ4 6.0L engines. For maximum power and a broad torque curve from 1500-6500 RPM, this manifold allows the use of a carburetor on these originally computer-controlled engines. It made 410 HP and 418 ft/lbs TQ in dyno tests with camshaft 350-2215 and carburetor 350-1413.
- Port Exit Dimensions: .98" Wide x 2.72" Tall
- Uses LS1/LS6-style individual port O-ring seals
- Recommended intake gasket; Jegs Brand 555-210800
- Manifold Height: (A) 4.50'' , (B) 5.40''; Carb pad height = 4.95''
- View Manifold ''A/B'' Measurement Guide.
- Includes intake manifold, wiring harness, throttle cable/transmission kickdown cable bracket, and timing control module
- Throttle/trans bracket compatible with TH350, 200R-4 & TH700R-4 transmissions
- Timing control module and wiring harness works with LS1 24x reluctor wheel(crank trigger) applications only
- LS1(24x) applications can be identified by the rear mounted cam position sensor that is black in color
- LS2 applications with 58x reluctor wheel(crank trigger) use FAST ignition controller 244-3013122
- LS2(58x)applications can be identified by the timing cover mounted cam position sensor that is grey in color
Edelbrock engineered Performer RPM LS intake manifolds allow the use of a square bore carb on these originally computer-controlled engines. Designed originally for the LS1 V8, they can be used on Gen III and Gen IV small blocks with cathedral or rectangle port heads. These manifolds will offer maximum power & optimum performance from 1500-6500 RPM.Satin or polished, these manifolds are available in a kit that also includes:
I have a 2004 Silverado 5.3 that I am going to swap to carburator using this kit, what is a recommended fuel pump and regulator. Also do I need a new pump or could I just get a regulator. First time doing anything LS related.
Is the wiring harness long enough to allow for mounting of the msd box inside the cab on the firewall?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.