JEGS 555-60300K GM TH350 Performance Transmission Kit Includes:
- (1) JEGS TH350 Performance Transmission 555-60300
- (1) JEGS Transmission-to-Block Bolt Set 555-82510
- (1) JEGS Flexible Braided Transmission Dipstick 555-61590
JEGS 555-60300K GM TH350 Performance Transmission Kit IMPORTANT Notes:
- This JEGS Performance Transmission has gone through rigorous testing to provide you with the best possible replacement transmission
- Here are a few tips to ensure a successful installation
- Follow the manufactures instructions thoroughly
- Before installation, flush any old fluid from your system, including transmission lines, oil cooler, and torque converter to remove any contaminants that could harm your new transmission
- When installing your torque converter, follow the instructions carefully to ensure proper fitment into the transmission input shaft and also attaching to your engine. Specific tolerances are required so that you do not damage the front pump in the transmission or the converter.
- If you have any problem installing this transmission, before returning it please call the JEGS technical support line. Our experts may be able to assist you with the proper installation.
What's the length of the tail shaft, I will be removing a 700R4 transmission.
What fluid type is recommend for this transmission, as in dextron or other type.
I have a 95 chevy c1500 with a 383 stroker would this work
Will this transmission bolt up to a 350/300 hp crate motor 68 camaro
Will this fit my 83 c10 Silverado?
Will this transmission bolt up to an LS small block?
I got a 90chevy 1500 truck with a 5.7 engine will this Tran work in itand be a good one
Do I need a kick down cable?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.