Chevy/GMC Truck & Van Chevy Big Block
- 1968-74 Van/Class A Motorhome
- One tube over the frame on passenger side.
- Applications with oxygen sensors use reducers 555-30012.
- Accessory Compatibility:
- Power Steering - Yes, drivers side mounting requires installation of provided spacer
- Power Brakes - Yes
- Air Conditioning - Yes, must modify factory bracket
- Smog Pump - Yes, requires modification of injection tubes
- Manual Column Shifter - No
- Manual Floor Shifter - Yes
- Automatic Column Shifter - Yes
- Automatic Floor Shifter - No
Included Items Note: Bolts and Gaskets Included, Reducers required
Port Shape: SAP
Emissions Compatibility: Not Street Legal Except Pre-1974
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.