Ford 429-460ci Performer RPM Aluminum Cylinder Heads
- Complete heads feature stainless steel 2.19'' intake and 1.760'' exhaust ''tulip-head'' valves with 11/32'' stems in Serdi-machined ductile iron seats, heavy-duty 1.540'' valve springs that can handle valve lift up to .700'', guideplates, steel retainers, keepers and bronze valve guides.
- Victor Jr. 460 CJ heads include titanium retainers and roller cam valve springs.
- 75cc combustion chambers that yield 9.5:1 compresson on Ford SVO 514 CJ crate engine for 624hp potential on the street with 92 octane gas.
- Port matched intake ports deliver optimum flow and are in the stock location for compatibility with standard manifolds.
- High-flow, port matched exhaust ports are in the stock location.
- Rocker stud mounting holes and exhaust bolt holes are heli-coiled for strength.
- 5/8'' thick deck surface for maximum gasket retention.
- Made of A356 aluminum and heat treated to a T-6 spec.
Tech Tip: To gain more spark plug clearance, Edelbrock recommends using Champion RC Series plugs such as the RC12YC (P/N 192-49776). They are 0.230'' shorter than a conventional spark plug and have a 5/8'' hex for easier access.
Valve Lift Intake Exhaust .100'' 76 67 .200'' 140 118 .300'' 207 153 .400'' 260 180 .500'' 300 200 .600'' 319 207 .700'' 326 207 Flow Numbers as tested by Edelbrock's SuperFlo SF-1020 flow bench @ 28'' H2O
Designed for 1968-87 429/460ci Fords and the SVO 514 engine. These 460 CJ heads feature 75cc combustion chambers and machined profile Cobra-Jet style intake port entries.
The Victor Jr. heads are sold complete with titanium retainers and high-quality valve springs suitable for use with solid roller camshafts. Match Victor Jr. 460 CJ heads with an Edelbrock Victor Series intake for maximum power. Made In The USA!
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.