Carbureted LS Intake Manifolds
JEGS 555-513097 GM LS Mid-Rise Dual Plane Intake Manifold Features
- Designed for GM LS1, LS2 & LS6 applications using a 4-BBL carburetor or EFI throttle body
- Accepts a 4150/4160 square bore flange with up to a 1.750 in. diameter throttle bore
- Mid-Rise dual-plane design provides optimum performance and fuel distribution
- Port Dimensions: 1 in. W x 2.720 in. H
- Manifold Height:
- Front Height (A): 5.070 in. from front lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Rear Height (B): 6.150 in. from rear lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Carb Pad Height = 5.610 in.
- Click here to determine carburetor pad height.
- Intake port matching is recommended for optimum performance
- Carburetor Flange Angle: 0 degree
- Vacuum Port Thread: 3/8 in. NPT
- MAP Sensor Port Thread: 1/8 in. NPT
JEGS 555-513097 GM LS Mid-Rise Dual Plane Intake Manifold Includes
- (6) Mounting Bolts: M6-1 x 88.91 UHL Zinc-plated with 10mm hex head
- (4) Mounting Bolts: M6-1 x 64.65 UHL Zinc-plated with 10mm hex head
- (10) Flat Washers: 6mm Zinc-plated
- (1) Pipe Plug: 3/8 in. NPT with 8mm hex/allen head (used to block the manifold vacuum port if necessary)
- (1) Pipe Plug: 1/8 in. NPT with 5mm hex/allen head (used to block the MAP sensor port if necessary)
- (8) Viton O-ring cylinder head mounting flange gaskets
Additional Recommended Items to help you with your installation (Sold Separately)
- Carburetor AN Fuel Inlet Lines & Fittings
- Carburetor AN Fuel Hose & Fittings
- Carburetor Spacers
- Fuel Filters
- Carburetor Linkage, Choke Kits & Components
- JEGS Bandit Series EFI Throttle Body System
|JEGS Carb Recommendations/Notes|
|570 CFM||670 CFM||770 CFM|
|Up to 300 HP||300 to 400 HP||400 to 500 HP|
|555-15840||1-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and gasket only|
|555-15841||2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1/2" spacer|
|555-15842||2-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1" spacer|
|555-15846||3-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 2" spacer|
|Carburetor Base Gaskets|
|555-16100||Open (Square Flange)|
|555-16105||4-Hole (Square Flange)|
Performance Dual Plane Carbureted Intakes for LS Engines
GM LS engines have been the number one choice in engine conversions and street performance muscle car applications due to their superior strength and versatile design. JEGS LS Dual Plane Intake Manifolds allow you to use a square bore carburetor, replacing the standard computer-controlled fuel injection setup. These intake manifolds are designed for LS1, LS2 & LS6 engines and provide maximum power & performance from 1500-6500 RPM. The OE-style intake port o-ring seals make installation a breeze. Their low-profile design allows for little to no modifications for hood clearance.
will this fit a 2004 5.3 truck engine using holley sniper efi
How does it fit cathedral if the ports are rectangular? I’m interested!
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.